Nettveteran was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was delete.
I found this article on pages needing translation, did a quick translation and decided that it's utterly non-notable. Foreign-language dicdef, no potential for expansion -- Ferkelparade π 09:43, 22 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Yeah, it might be a word in whatever it was (German maybe? Just guessing from the page title) but over here, it's just two words stuck together, and means nothing more than the sum of its parts. "Net veteran" means just as much as "netveteran". Anyway, useless dictdef, delete. - Vague | Rant 10:24, Dec 22, 2004 (UTC)
- Delete lacks content, not expandable. [[User:MacGyverMagic|Mgm|(talk)]] 10:47, Dec 22, 2004 (UTC)
- Delete, obviously. -- Hoary 11:03, 2004 Dec 22 (UTC)
- Delete. Not a suitable title in English, and no way of using the content that I can see. The fact that it might be useful content in another language raises some interesting issues, but here is probably not the place to explore them. Andrewa 14:22, 22 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete for so many reasons. Wyss 21:55, 22 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Nettshitte. Delete. Edeans 00:56, 23 Dec 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.