Warren Township, Trumbull County, Ohio
|• Total||14.5 sq mi (37.7 km2)|
|• Land||14.4 sq mi (37.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.1 sq mi (0.3 km2)|
|Elevation||892 ft (272 m)|
|• Density||329.4/sq mi (127.2/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1087047|
Warren Township is located at 41°14'18" North, 80°48'52" West (41.238206, -80.814554). Located in the southwestern part of the county, it borders the following townships and village:
- Champion Township - north
- Bazetta Township - northeast corner
- Howland Township - east
- Weathersfield Township - southeast
- Lordstown - south
- Newton Township - southwest corner
- Braceville Township - west
- Southington Township - northwest corner
Name and history
The township is governed by a three-member board of trustees, who are elected in November of odd-numbered years to a four-year term beginning on the following January 1. Two are elected in the year after the presidential election and one is elected in the year before it. There is also an elected township fiscal officer, who serves a four-year term beginning on April 1 of the year after the election, which is held in November of the year before the presidential election. Vacancies in the fiscal officership or on the board of trustees are filled by the remaining trustees.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved January 31, 2008.
- "Warren township, Trumbull County, Ohio - Census Bureau Profile". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved August 31, 2023.
- "U.S. Census website". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved January 31, 2008.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. February 12, 2011. Retrieved April 23, 2011.
- "Detailed map of Ohio" (PDF). United States Census Bureau. 2000. Retrieved February 16, 2007.
- §503.24, §505.01, and §507.01 of the Ohio Revised Code. Accessed April 30, 2009.